How do you teach to know emotions?
For most parents, a day is spent in fits and starts, tantrums, sadness, and joy for a multitude of reasons that we, as adults, cannot understand. You identify?
That's why we were inspired to create our new Emotions Board.
An original Wiwiurka design for the little ones to identify and express their emotions while they play. Interpreting emotions during childhood in a positive way helps develop interpersonal skills, as well as create tolerance for frustration and regulate emotions through play.
Our new Emotions Board has been created in 4 different skin tones so everyone can see themselves in them during the game, or have more than one to identify different skin colors and emotions using the code EMOTIONS25 for 25% off! on your second Emotions Board!
Each board is made from European birch plywood and coated with non-toxic water-based paint and non-toxic matte finish sealer.
Let's turn it into a personality game! Create hairstyles for your character with yarn, use scarves and hats to dress them up, let kids express who they are and how they see the world!
Wiwiurka products are made to order, by hand in Tepoztlán, Morelos.
- Our processing time takes 1-2 weeks + 2 to 5 days of shipping by FedEx or similar.
- No extra shipping cost to ALL MEXICO.
- If your purchase is a gift 🎁 and you have a special upcoming shipping date, send us a WhatsApp to help you get it on time.
Choose between all our payment options:
- Bank deposit
- Wire transfer
- Kueskipay (up to 6 fortnights, external pre-approval)
- CREDIT CARD💳: all VISA, MASTERCARD AND AMEX cards are welcome, follow these steps:
- Select the third payment option
- You will be redirected to a new payment page
- Enter your card numbers
- The system identifies if your card is a credit card and will show the options for months enabled.